Comfort Keepers Home Care Is Looking to Fill Many Caregiver Jobs in Florence, SC
Browse our caregiver jobs in Florence, Darlington, Hartsville, Cheraw, and nearby cities
Comfort Keepers offers great caregiver jobs for those who want to assist elders to live securely, independently, and joyfully in their own homes. Our Comfort Keepers, who serve our elderly clients with our unique style of Interactive Caregiving, are the core of our home care service.
Not only do you get to help people and work in a fulfilling career as a Comfort Keeper. We also provide a variety of benefits to help our senior care team succeed. Our benefits include:
- PayActiv (Access to money you've already earned!!)
- Flexible Shifts & Online Scheduling
- Work/Life Balance
- On-The-Job Training & Growth Opportunities
- Up to 40 Hours of PTO
- AFLAC & MEC Health Insurance
- Double Time Pay for Holidays
- 401K Plans
- 24/7 On-Call Support
- Field Support
- Full-time & Part-Time Hours Available
- Employee & Client Referral Bonuses
Interested in becoming a senior care provider at Comfort Keepers? Call us at "(843) 604-3053" or Apply to our open caregiver jobs today.
We search for people that are enthusiastic about helping others, committed, and trustworthy. Our team members must meet the following criteria:
- 18 years of age or older.
- High school diploma, or GED.
- In Home Care experience is a plus.
- Able to pass a criminal background check and obtain a clean motor vehicle driving record.
- Able to pass a drug and alcohol test.
- Valid South Carolina driver's license, automobile insurance, and reliable transportation.
Professional caregivers are expected to help seniors with their daily living activities like household chores, meal preparation, errands, personal needs, and more:
- Create and implement individualized care programs for seniors.
- Professionally communicate with elderly clients and their families
- Keep seniors active and engaged by using their local knowledge of South Carolina.
- Provide specialized senior care to the elderly and disabled.
Apply Now for Immediate Consideration
If you want to learn more about the employment possibilities in Florence, Darlington, Hartsville, Cheraw, and the surrounding area, apply today. We evaluate applications every day and want to hear from you. To read the job description and apply for one of our open caregiver jobs, click the button below.