Comfort Keepers Montclair is currently looking for Live-In Caregivers in the Hackensack/Surrounding Bergen County area who enjoy taking care of the elderly. We have numerous cases available with a mix of personal care or companion care requirements.
Applications must be completed online or call 973-707-2310 so we can do interviews right away. Please visit http://ck948.ersp.biz/employment/ to complete an application or call immediately for an interview.
Visit ComfortKeepers.com/offices/new-jersey/montclair to learn more information about Comfort Keepers!
Why Work For Us?
We value our employees! You are never alone at Comfort Keepers. We are an accredited agency - all care is supervised by a full-time registered nurse and support is always available - day or night.
Our Benefits Include:
- Competitive Pay
- Flexible Work Hours
- Paid Training
- Direct Deposit
- We Provide All Personal Protective Equipment (PPE)
Other job requirements:
- Current valid CHHA License in the state of New Jersey
- High School Degree or equivalent
- Legal to work in USA
- Valid, clean driving record and reliable car to run errands or drive clients in
- Able to lifts 25 lbs
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
A typical caregiver job description may include:
- Meal preparation and cooking
- Conversation and companionship
- Light housekeeping
- Transportation to and from doctors’ appointments (or arranging telemedicine appointments)
- Running errands (or arranging grocery delivery)
- Helping with personal care, including bathing, dressing, and hygiene
- Reminding the client to take their medication on time
- Helping with feeding and other everyday tasks
- Tracking your client’s condition and reporting changes to your supervisor
- Providing live-in or overnight care (shift differential provided)
- Assisting with dementia or Alzheimer’s care
- Offering respite care to relieve family caregivers